DNL Diamond Nano Lube
BestLine Racing, LLC
Diamond Nano Lube Engine Treatment works by using nanotechnology to help reduce the amount of lost energy by reducing the amount of friction that occurs in engines.
The hundreds of parts that comprise an engine cause friction to naturally occur and energy to be lost. DNL Engine Treatment’s ultra low friction formula helps to reduce friction by approximately 60%, therefore saving energy and increasing an engines functionality and life span. This product contains zero solids or Teflon (PTFE), only proprietary pure synthetic base oils and additives in order to give longer lasting heat and wear protection for your motor.
What is a Nano size particle?
A Nano size particle is 1000 times smaller than a Micro size particle. Most other complete oils and oil additives that you can buy, use components that are Micro lubricants or larger. We use a Nano size Anti-Friction Diamond Nano-Lubricant that fills the tiny voids, asperities, in the metal surface that increases the lubricating contact surface area, reduces friction and heat that simply increases the life and performance of your vehicle.
DNL Engine Treatment can be used with all oils, oil types, and viscosities. Our product is formulated for use in both gas and diesel engines. Whether you drive a small car, a semi or a truck this product is safe to use in various size engines. Also suitable for both race cars and daily drivers.
Benefits and Uses:
- Use for any type of vehicle from go carts to commercial trucks and everything in between.
- More Concentrated Extreme Pressure Formula
- Use One Bottle for Every 5 quarts of oil
- Extreme Heat Resistance and Boundary Layer Protection
- High Shock Load Protection
- Lubricates with Diamond Nano-Particles
- Cleans & Treats Internal Components
- Reduces Friction, Heat and Wear
- Improves Fuel Economy and Performance
- Protects Against System Corrosion
- Fortifies Against Oxidation and Thermal Breakdown
- Extreme Pressure Lubricant
- No Melting Point due to the Diamond Nano-Lubricating Particles
- Suitable for Race and Daily Drivers
- Race Proven Under Extreme Conditions
Directions for use: Be sure to use during each oil change for optimal results
- 5 quart oil capacity = One bottle - 12 ounces of DNL Engine Treat (cars)
- 9 gallon oil capacity= 1 Gallon of DNL Engine Treat (Semi/Large Trucks)
- 1 quart oil capacity = 3 ounces of DNL Engine Treat (motorcycles/small oil capacity)
- 12 ounce bottle
- 1 gallon containers
- 5 gallon containers
- 55 gallon barrels
- 225 gallon totes